QUELL Fish Oil - Ultra EPA - 60 CT
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
Our QÜELL® Fish Oil is Supercritical CO2 extracted oils in triglyceride form, manufactured in Germany exclusively for Douglas Laboratories®. QÜELL® Fish Oil is unique among other fish oils for its supercritical extraction, purity, bioavailability, and concentration. Quell Fish Oil Ultra EPA is offered in fish gelatin soft gels, and the taste and smell of fish are significantly reduced due to the supercritical extraction. Ultra EPA contains a higher ratio of EPA to DHA that is indicated for cardiovascular, joint or general health.‡
- General Health: Supports EPA and DHA in cardiovascular health, neurological health, vision health, and joint health.
- Brain Support: DHA plays a major role in the structural integrity of healthy neuronal membranes.
- Foundation: Dietary supplement formulated to support the unique biochemical and metabolic needs of each individual.
- Our QUELL Fish Oil - Ultra EPA - 60 CT is uncompromising operational practices at our state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities to ensure that our products are consistently produced according to standard manufacturing regulations. All of our products are GMO-free.
- Age Range (Description): Adult
- Primary Supplement Type: Ultra EPA
- Item Form: 60 Softgels
If pregnant nursing, taking other medications or many have another medical condition "Consult Doctor Before Use.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
"Disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.