Coenzyme Q-10 with Lipoic Acid 30 CT
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
Coenzyme Q10 with Lipoic Acid is a healthy alimentary supplement. It provides 60 mg of coenzyme Q10, along with 50 mg of Alpha-lipoic acid that is correctly combined in a foundation of red wine proanthocyanidins for the antioxidant hold up.
- Metabolic Support: Alpha-lipoic acid is a nutritional coenzyme that performs in the stamina metabolism of proteins, carbohydrates, and fats.
- Cellular Strength: Coenzyme Q10 is an essential rate-limiting cofactor in the mitochondrial electron transport chain, the biochemical pathway in cellular respiration from which adenosine triphosphate, the form of energy utilized by the body, is derived.
- Heart & Metabolic: Alimentary additive formulated to play an intimate part in supporting excellent cardiovascular health.
Our rigid operational practices at our state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities assure that our commodities are consistently produced according to quality manufacturing regulations. All of our Coenzyme Q10 30 CT are GMO-free. For 65 years, Douglas Laboratories as a globally recognized leader in the development of innovative, science-based nutrition additives, strive to assist healthcare specialists and their patients drive their potential to live healthier, now and in the impending.
- Item Form: Capsule
- Especial Ingredientes: Coenzyme Q
- Characteristics of Material: GMO-free
If pregnant nursing, taking other medications or many have another medical condition "Consult Doctor Before Use.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
"Disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.